Monday, January 29, 2024

MY UNUSUAL UPBRINGING

Growing up our family of ten traveled on a mission for years. The vision of my evangelist father, Dr. Arnold Pent was to challenge and encourage families to read the Bible every day together and out loud. 

 My Dad was a visionary. When his ministry with his father in York Beach, Maine ended at his father's death, that left him free to begin anew.

 He was musical, as was my mother. Here, attached, is a link which was sent to me from somewhere .... It is the actual presentation of "The Dr. Arnold Pent Family" in a Church in Missouri. The eight children (I was fourth) were five boys and three girls. We gave presentations like this in forty-eight states and all the way through Canada. I heard Dad's passion and message for years. His death was years ago, but as I hear this again, it moves me all over again.

 To the glory of God, if you are interested, may it encourage and challenge you. 

Love,

Elisabeth Pent Julin

 https://youtu.be/W4pMxq-l3Gg

LINK DR. ARNOLD PENT FAMILY MINISTRY


No comments:

Post a Comment