In America, choosing the best food for your body is daunting. But let me suggest something that has become the very fabric of my understanding of being a healthy person! The Bible. I was more privileged than I realized growing up: my father and mother read the Bible to us every day: there were eight of us; five boys and three girls. When I noticed food mentioned in the Bible from beginning to end, it dawned on me that God would only add these foods in His message to mankind: the Bible, if it was important.
You can have a
noticeable change in your health in ten days. It took Daniel, recorded in the
Book of Daniel in the Bible) and his three friends that long to prove that
“things grown” are effective quickly (in Daniel 1:12).
If food by faith is
a new thought for you, think of this: the journey of your life is a one-time
opportunity to do the best you can, to search for the most wisdom you can find.
You can become physically, spiritually, mentally all God created you to be!
The variety provided by
our Creator is vast, from cows and sheep to grains and watermelon, nuts,
broccoli, and squash…how about a focus on our health!
If we believe in an
all-wise Creator, eating the right food makes sense. He made everything to be
for the wellbeing of all humanity: our welfare, health, and our eternal
salvation. He poured love into our world through the life, crucifixion, death,
and resurrection of Jesus Christ, “The Way, the Truth and the Life….”
"And the very God
of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and
body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." (I
Thessalonians 5:23) And so, the passion ingrained from childhood has only
grown. Food By Faith is what I recommend to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment